At OEDA, we’re proud to offer highly affordable dues to support all communities’ access to economic development support. Membership Dues cover the whole organization, including all colleagues and elected officials who wish to participate.
Renewing is easy as 1-2-3
We strive to make the renewal process as simple as possible for our Members and Investors by sending a personalized invoice a full month ahead of your scheduled renewal date via email.
Once you have received your renewal invoice, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Member Account at oeda.biz/login and update your profile to ensure that all of your professional information and that of your organization is accurate and up to date. This step also guarantees that your profile is current in our Member Directory.
- Check that you are SUBSCRIBED to our OEDA Newsletter and applicable Committee Email Lists to make sure you’re always informed of Member benefits and opportunities by clicking HERE or visiting oeda.biz/home/subscribe.
- Submit payment using one of the following options:
- Use the unique digital invoice link provided in your renewal email to easily pay by credit card or ACH.
- Download or print the attached PDF copy of your invoice and send payment by check to the following address:
Oregon Economic Development Association
19340 Vista Hill Court
Oregon City, OR 97045
- Request alternate payment options such as PayPal or another bill pay service by emailing our Admin team at email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your OEDA Membership!