- This event has passed.
Training: Real Estate Redevelopment and Reuse in Oregon
October 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:50 pm
Sunday, October 27, 2019
9:00 am – 4:50 pm
Chemeketa Center for Business and Industry – Rooms 101/102
626 High St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Join us for the next course in the Oregon Economic Development Certification Program to learn about essential features and tools for economic development in Oregon.
Participation in this training session also counts towards the Oregon Certified Economic Developer Program.
This essential training for economic developers will provide attendees with in-depth learning on:
- Redevelopment vs. Reuse
- Land Use Overview: Regulatory structure for zoning and permitting, Development process, infrastructure & utilities
- Understanding the Market and Inventory Assessment
- Programs and Resources (Brownfields, Urban Renewal, etc.
- The Role of the Economic Developer; Working with Developers, Brokers, Owners
- Recruiting Development and Structuring Deals
- Tracking Projects and Showing Progress
- A project from concept to completion
- Actionable ways to use class learning
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available up to 7 days before the event. After that time, we can offer a credit for a future class.
COURSE CAPACITY: Class is capped at 40 registrants.