As the Manager of the Employee Services Section, you will lead a self-directed team that is capable, competent, and highly engaged in the agency mission and success. Some of the key essential functions for the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the agency’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Advise agency leadership on opportunities to enhance agency culture and collaboration.
- Lead training programs that improve the technical, project management, and supervisory skills of staff across the agency.
- Champion the use of technology to enhance operation efficiency.
- Oversee internal customer service in the areas of human resources, facilities, and fleet.
- Supervise a technical staff of five.
- Develop and implement an annual workplan and biennial budget.
- Serve on the Management Leadership Team.
To Apply, and for the full job description, visit www.oregon4biz.com/Careers/