POSITION SUMMARY: The Economic Development Catalyst is responsible for facilitating, and promoting economic development to support local entrepreneurial startups, enhance local business development and increase opportunities for local employment through business creation, retention, expansion and recruitment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree in economics, planning, business or related field, with at least two years economic development planning or related experience; or
2. Associates degree in economics, planning, business or related field with at least five years of experience in economic development, planning, business, or related field, or
3. A combination of experiences that assures the ability to successfully perform the functions of the position.
1. A business and/or entrepreneurial background.
2. Previous experience in land use planning.
To Apply: For application materials, go to www.ci.lebanon.or.us/jobs or contact Debi Shimmin at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 541-258-4261. Submit completed application, resume and cover letter to HR Services, City of Lebanon, 925 S Main St., Lebanon, OR 97355. EOE/M/F/H.