Travel Salem is seeking a professional with strong product development, project management, fundraising and collaborative skills and experience. Knowledge of the tourism industry a plus. Position will facilitate and coordinate product development (e.g. cycling, agri-tourism, attractions, tours) in Polk County.
Other mandatory skills and experience needed include:
- Fundraising (e.g. grants, sponsorships)
- Leadership and consensus/team building
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Technical and creative writing
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Public speaking
- Customer service skills
- High-end user of database and contact management programs
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Polk County and the Willamette Valley
Vehicle required. Unencumbered Oregon drivers license. Ability to lift and carry 25#. Travel and evening and weekend hours. Full-time position, salary wage, benefits. E-mail, mail or deliver resume by June 29, 2018 to: Attn: Irene Bernards, Ibernards@TravelSalem.com or Travel Salem, 388 State St., Salem, OR 97301.