Business Oregon is looking for a communications coordinator to join the Marketing and Communications team to help promote agency programs and services, as well as the state of Oregon as a business location.
As Communications Coordinator you will…
- Manage marketing strategy and collateral production for internal agency clients by working in partnership with department staff and agency partners to gather information and analyze requests for production.
- Create agency brochures, reports, video, presentations, etc. using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Gather and write success stories from staff and internal resources, to use in a variety of marketing and communications outlets.
- Prepare or edit publications for internal and external audiences.
- Use creative business writing skills to develop compelling written content tied to the agency’s key messages.