Economic Development Finance Professional Development Training
October 7 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Running Y Ranch Resort
5500 Running Y Rd.
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
**Registration Coming Soon**
Join us for the next course in the Oregon Economic Development Certification Program to learn about economic development finance.
Participation in this training session also counts towards the Oregon Certified Economic Developer Program.
As an Economic Development Professional it is important to understand the Ins and Outs of economic development finance to assist businesses and create jobs. This course explores economic development finance and investigates the financing resources available for job creation projects.
You’ll leave this interactive course with an understanding of:
- Finance strategy drivers and the 5 C’s of credit
- Traditional and Alternative capital landscapes
- Funding strategies
- Materials a company needs to get funded
- Underwriting process for public loans
- Underwriting process for private loans
- Process for reviewing and facilitating Business Oregon’s Business Development Fund